Hannah Jean's nursery is finally finished! I find myself just going in there and sitting on the floor looking around and daydreaming of days when our little one is here :)
"You make beautiful things,
You make beautiful things out of dust.
You make beautiful things
You make beautiful things out of us.
You make me new,
You are making me new.
Hope is springing up from this old ground, out of chaos life is being found in You."
Lyrics from "Beautiful Things" by Gungor
We are ready little girl! I hope you love your room :)
Lyrics from "Beautiful Things" by Gungor
We are ready little girl! I hope you love your room :)


3 comments:
So cute grace! Congrats :)
Love it!!!
the room is adorable! i know you are so ready to meet little hannah and have her be in your arms, in the room.....you are so close. love the song lyrics throughout the post too. such a great song. excited for you guys and the weeks that are ahead. can't wait to meet hannah myself!
Post a Comment