1 John 4:19

"we love because He loved us first."

Thursday, September 13, 2012

bags are packed

Eeek I can't believe that I am  almost 37 weeks!  It is crazy to me that this  little muffin is going to be here before we know it :)  She is moving around more than ever, which is crazy because she is so big!  Zach and I laugh and stare at my tummy in awe as we watch it move up and down with her movements.  Besides getting excited I have been spending my days napping and getting all of the last minute details complete.  

The past month I have had a really hard time sleeping at night.  I just can't seem to get comfortable.  I tried skipping my daily nap to see if that would help me conk out at night, but it just makes me more tired the next day, ha!  I feel so sorry for Zach, I'm sure I am keeping him up all night with my tossing and turning.  The good thing is that every Mom says that they went through the same thing, perhaps it's Gods way of getting me used to little sleep and being up for the many night feedings to come.  

Last week I went to Gap body and got some cute lounge clothes to wear after delivery.  Hopefully it will help me to feel more comfortable when we get home and I am between sizes.  I have packed Hannah's bag and my bag.  I keep telling Zach to pack up some things and he swears all he'll need is some shorts and a t-shirt. Haha boys are so different, I swear I thought about what to pack for weeks!  I guess I should throw some of his things in our bag too ;)  

Two weeks ago my sweet husband warned me that football season was about to be in full force.  How sweet of him!  The good thing about this Fall is that I will have a lot to do with little Hannah!  I'm sure I won't mind sitting in front of the TV watching game after game, or more like sleeping through game after game, ha!  But we made it to the first home game.  It was awesome!  The new stadium looks amazing and all the Frog fans were out to celebrate.  I made it the whole day, it was great because we had a "slightly cooler" front come in that morning and it was only about 88 degrees out!  I'll take it!  Sunday I was pretty tired, but well worth it!  Go Frogs!



Update from my last doctors appointment...now that we are 24 days away from due date, I am seeing my doctor every week.  It is nice to know that we will get to see her more often and is definitely calming to know how things are coming along.  At this point everything is looking good and progressing right along.  Doctor says that Hannah is still pretty small and she doesn't suspect her to be a "big" baby.   I am fine with that as long as she is a healthy girl :)  But she did gain one pound this past week!! 

34 weeks

35 weeks and starting to look tired!

36 weeks and very tired!

I feel it is officially Fall around here, Whole Foods has out their pumpkins...what?! I think we will have to wait to bit longer until we purchase those, but still, Happy Fall!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio