Hannah! I can't believe that you are two months old this week!
You weigh 12.7 pounds and are 23.75 inches long
You are in the 95th percentile for weight and 93rd percentile for height :)!
You weigh 12.7 pounds and are 23.75 inches long
You are in the 95th percentile for weight and 93rd percentile for height :)!
We have made some major mile stones lately that I want to remember.
First, at 6 weeks old you slept a 6 hour stretch through the night. Friends kept telling me that at 6 weeks babies start to sleep better at night, I didn't believe them one bit. You did it though! I woke up at 1a.m. ready to feed you and you were still sleeping away so I went back to bed and you didn't wake up to eat until about 4a.m. I felt so refreshed the next day :) Then for the next two weeks you would either go five or six hour stretches. Last night however you slept for seven hours straight!!!!!! It was amazing! Keep it up girl! You must know that your Momma loves her sleep ;) During the day you are still eating every three hours.
Second, everywhere we go people always tell me, "Wow she makes so many different facial expressions!" You are so silly and make so many different faces. I am trying to learn what all of them mean. I know your sleepy face, poopy face, fussy face, and I definitely know your happy face. You also make this face where you look really serious, like you are thinking super hard about something, it cracks me up!
Third, you are officially out of all your newborn outfits. It was sad to pack them up and put them away for next baby, but it was also neat to think of how much you have grown. We went to Target and got you some cute three month old things :)
Fourth, you still aren't thrilled with taking a bottle, but will do it if you have too. I really want to work on this with you so that a babysitter can feed you and also Daddy! Honestly, I haven't been working that much with you on it because nursing is just so much faster and there's no clean up! Maybe in the next month we will get there ;)
Fifth, you LOVE looking at the Christmas lights. You stare and stare at our Christmas tree. I am the same way, it makes us both so happy! I feel super blessed this Christmas because you are here with us. I can't thank God enough for you! We got you all dressed up for the Christmas card. Marmie bought you the sweetest smocked dress with the nut cracker on it. You looked adorable!
Sleepy face
If you are really tired, you will sleep anywhere! But you love your swing the most!
Thinking face
So serious!
Happy girl!
Happy girl and getting some chub :)!
The days go by so fast and I am having so much fun! You make me so happy! Keep growing baby!


0 comments:
Post a Comment