1 John 4:19

"we love because He loved us first."

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

baptism

Hannah girl was baptized last Sunday.  It was such a special day.  I spent the whole week before getting ready for the it.  Planning what she should wear, schedule on when to get to the church, what to serve at our house afterwards, cleaning, ect.  I was worried that it wouldn't be perfect.  I don't know why I worry about stuff because God had His hand on every single detail of the day and made it very special for us :)

Hannah slept great all night long and woke up a happy girl.  We got in the car and to the church in plenty of time and were able to save all the seats we needed for family.  Hannah still a happy girl.  During her baptism she smiled and cooed, it was so sweet.  I cried of course and was filled with so much joy.  Then during the service the band played the song Beautiful Things by Gongor .  I could not believe it!  This was my "theme" song during my entire pregnancy as I waited to meet little Hannah.  It has such special meaning to me, and I believe that God designed the service music perfectly for our special day :).  Afterwards we had all our family over for Fuzzy Tacos and Tex Mex salad.  It was a beautiful day so we ate and spent most of the time outside so the kids could run and play.  

I will never forget that day and all the wonderful memories that it brought to us.  Zach and I are so blessed by this little life.  We thank God for you baby girl and love you so much!!




This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio