1 John 4:19

"we love because He loved us first."

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

four months

The time is passing by so quickly.  I can't believe it is two weeks past your 4 month mark.  You are growing so fast and everyday you do something new and exciting :)

Height 27'' which is 97 percentile :)
Weight 15.8 1/2 which is 90 percentile :)
Head 50 percentile :)

Big girl!

Everyone told me about the 4 month wakefulness, and you definitely have been going through it.  In the middle of the night when you wake up, you talk and talk and move all around your crib.  I don't go in to get you and you usually fall back asleep within about 20 minutes.  We had to turn down the monitor in our room so we couldn't hear you talking up a storm in your room.  It is nice to still be able to see you though when I wake up and want to see if you are alright.  

You are eating about 6 times a day now and have about 3 good naps a day usually lasting about 2 hours each.  You like your sleep, that's for sure!

This is the day you got your 4 months shots, still a happy girl :)

I am having to buy you 6 month clothes because you are so long, just like your Momma :) 

We have started, or should I say, I have started working out again, and you come with me!  It's a Mommyfit class and you bring your baby and workout with your stroller.  It is really fun and I get a pretty good workout too!  We have friends in the class and I look forward to it...I love asking other Moms about their kids and getting good advice ;)

Not only are you talking but you are laughing at your Daddy and I.  It is truly the sweetest sound to our ears.  I can't help but get a kick out of your little giggle!  

You are still going through your Mommy faze and not letting others hold you too long.  You do pretty good if I'm not around and if you can't hear my voice.

I could kiss those cheeks a thousand times!

You love love love looking at Max.  It was just the last week or two when you have really started to notice him and look at him when he makes a noise.  Too cute.

You are a sweet girl and a joy to my life!  


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio