This past week at the doctor I was told to start giving Hannah vitamin D drops. She isn't getting enough from nursing and we aren't outside all that much right now because it is still pretty chilly.
I don't know if it is because I had a newborn this winter and was cooped up or what but I am SO ready for Spring and warmer weather. I can't hardly wait to go on walks, eat, and play outside. All the stores have their new Spring colors out and it is so much fun to shop, especially because I am slowly but surely starting to get back in my old sizes :)
Until Hannah and I can spend our days soaking up some real vitamin D, we will continue her drops and I will continue daydreaming about wearing some cute Spring finds!
Why am I so obsessed with Anthropologie...STILL? I swear I have been in love with this store for years now. It is the only place I like to shop. And I always find tons of things that I dream of having in my closet. I always joke with Zach, "One of each please!", when we go in there. Ha, in my dreams!
My mom just got me this top, love it!
I have the pink jeans, just need to add this amazing blouse...
love it, want it, need it!
I feel like I would wear this everyday this summer!
SUPER cute for a night out with fun jewelry, wish list!
day dress :)
Bring on the sunshine!








0 comments:
Post a Comment