This month you have grown so much to me. Even when other people see you they say, "Wow she's grown so much!" I love it :) You have the cutest rolls all over that I could kiss on all day.
Two weeks ago I put you in the jogging stroller without your infant carrier. You did great! And now I put you in the umbrella stroller without your carrier. It is so nice, I was starting to feel like you lived in that carrier...glad that faze is over.
You sit really well in your bumbo now. Everyone says when babies double their weight (you have) and can hold their head up (you can) then they are ready for food. We have been eating rice cereal with pears mixed in, you do pretty good, but I know we have a long way to go ;)
first bite
You have made it pretty clear that your bedtime is 7pm. Every night around 6:30 your eyes get really red and your yawns are long. You sleep from 7 to about 10 and then I feed you again, usually you are half asleep through this feeding). It has been nice because your daddy and I can have a nice quiet evening. Then you are getting up around 6...I'll take it :)
ready for night night
You can officially ROLL OVER! Front to back and back to front. I put you on your play mat on your back one day and went to go get the laundry out of the dryer. When I came back into your room a minute later you had rolled over! I was so shocked to see you on your tummy. Since then you do it all the time. We have to be careful where we put you now, no more middle of the bed!
You say, Ma-ma-ma. I know you aren't meaning to say Mama, but it sure does sound like it! I love it!
This month has gone by so fast! Pretty soon we are going to have to get you a swim suit, oh that will be fun!!
ready for night night
You can officially ROLL OVER! Front to back and back to front. I put you on your play mat on your back one day and went to go get the laundry out of the dryer. When I came back into your room a minute later you had rolled over! I was so shocked to see you on your tummy. Since then you do it all the time. We have to be careful where we put you now, no more middle of the bed!
You say, Ma-ma-ma. I know you aren't meaning to say Mama, but it sure does sound like it! I love it!
This month has gone by so fast! Pretty soon we are going to have to get you a swim suit, oh that will be fun!!


0 comments:
Post a Comment