Easter weekend was wonderful. Holidays have been so much more fun now that Hannah is here to celebrate with us :)
A family of three
Easter Bunny and Mimi on Easter morning
Thank you Marme for my adorable Easter dress :)
We flew to Midland for the first time with Hannah. We were super nervous how she would do on the plane, but she was awesome! I nursed on take off and landing and she didn't even notice :) Pretty amazing and SO much easier than driving 5 hours, phew!
The weather was hot and sunny so we got to spend a lot of time outside. We took the kiddos to the park, ate great meals, had a couple Easter egg hunts, and enjoyed relaxing with family. Zach and I both agreed that our favorite part of the whole weekend was watching everyone else love on Hannah. It brought us so much joy and she was loving every bit of it.
Just a little swingin
We went to a super cute little baby shop on Friday and Hannah just had to have these sunglasses for the pool this summer ;)
During Lent we watched The Bible series on the History channel. It was really neat to watch and I felt like I learned a lot. Sunday night when we got home we watched the resurrection of Jesus. It was a powerful episode and very hard for me to watch. All the pain and suffering that He went through for us and our salvation. The whole time staying strong and never doubting His purpose. I am reminded of how amazing His love is for us and in return how much love I want to give Him in return. Each day I am going to try and remind myself to live for my purpose, which at this time I believe to be to share God's love with everyone I meet so that they can become closer to Him. I know that Jesus fulfilled this purpose with his life on Earth and I am forever saved for this. Forgiveness of signs, the best gift and ultimate sacrifice of His life. I give You my life.


0 comments:
Post a Comment