You are my rock star! I swear you are the easiest baby I will have. God blessed me with an easy one first, ha!
Everywhere we go you just smile and sleep. I know pretty soon you are going to be crawling and moving all over the place, I need to enjoy this while it lasts ;)
You are eating solids and love it! You have started taking a couple formula bottles a day. I am gradually ready to stop nursing but we are taking our time with this process. So far you are doing great and it has been a breeze.
You are sooo close to sitting up on your own. I think that in a couple weeks we will have it down. I can't hardly wait for this because I hate having to take your infant carrier into all the shops. It will be nice when we can leave that thing in the car for good.
You are growing so fast I can hardly keep up. Lately when I have bought you clothes you out grow them in a week or two and are only able to wear the clothes once or twice, what!!! I am buying 9-12 month clothes from now on. My mom said that you are built just like me when I was a baby. This makes me happy :) I love my little chubby baby girl so much!


0 comments:
Post a Comment