1 John 4:19

"we love because He loved us first."

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

busy bee

It's so sad but so cute at the same time - Hannah gets all caught up in her dresses when she crawls and it drives her crazy.  She pulls and tugs at it even before I put her down because she knows its not crawling material. 

This girl is on the move!  She wears me out.  Just like her Dad, always wanting to be on the go.  You know I could sit and do nothing and be totally content for days on days.  Hannah and her Dada like things busy.  She definitely keeps me on my toes.

We started a music class this week and she absolutely loved every second.  The class consisted of her dancing to the songs, playing with the other kids, laughs, giggles, and smiles. Every now and then she would look back to make sure I was still there.  When she looks at me with that big grin and those blue eyes it just melts my heart.  I wanted to pick her up, hug her, and say, "Yes Mommas still here baby."  She has my heart for sure! Her birthday is October 15th so we put her in the class with 1 and 2 year olds.  I hope that she learns from the older ones, so far so good!  She seemed to be totally comfortable and confident :)  I was relieved that the first day went so well.  One song was all about body parts and I realized I hadn't been working with her as much on that.  So as soon as we got home that's all we have been doing all afternoon, ha!  My girls going to know her nose before you can turn around ;)

 Even though some days are long, and I stay busy trying to entertain my babe, days like today are so refreshing and nice.  She was happy and Mommy was happy!  Success!


"I thank my God when I think of you!"  Phil 1:3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio