1 John 4:19

"we love because He loved us first."

Friday, September 6, 2013

go frogs 2013!

Football season is here.  And really in full force.  I am feeling better about it this year too!  I think I might actually be starting to enjoy the games.  I guess the more you watch something the more you learn and I am starting to really understand it ;)  So that helps!

Last weekend was our first game at Cowboy Stadium.  It was a blast!  Zach got us awesome seats with Keeton and Tyler and we had so much fun!  The Frogs played the LSU Tigers, they were good.  We lost.  But it was still fun and I think we played pretty good - just if we could stop with the silly errors.  Those killed us, or at least that's what I overheard on our way back home as the guys talked about each play of the game.  All guys are funny to listen to when they are talking about sports, but Zach and Tyler are hilarious.  Keeton and I just laugh and laugh at them.  They both have such a strong passion for the sport and they totally feed off one another.  It's a good thing they have each other ;)

Keeton and I of course had a wonderful time catching up and cheering on the Frogs.  We also saw my sister and her husband, Erin and Dan, and my brother in law, Matt.  It has been fun having Erin and Dan and their girls at the games.  Even though they aren't Horned Frogs, they cheer for purple.  And they can now too that the Aggies are in the SEC.  ;)  No competition there!

Zach and I bought season tickets again this year, but now that the season is here we are looking at our Fall schedule and it looks like we are going to only be able to make about three games.  It's nuts how fast your weekends fill up.  One weekend we are going to Midland, another we are taking a trip just us two (can't wait!), and both of those weekends are home games, so when you miss those you only have a couple left.  We will cheer them on when we can and every weekend on TV!  Hopefully we have a great season - last year was kinda a flop.  We have our fingers crossed for a lot more W's!!!

LOVE this girl!

First game - so much fun!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio