Planning your big first birthday party has been so much fun. I told myself not to go crazy, so we are just doing a real small low key get together with friends and family. Of course the more I think about it the more I want to do - but I'm trying to just focus on you and your sweet life and not worry about all the details :) But it is going to be cute ;)
You are 11 months old and so so sweet.
Here are some of the things I've noticed you doing more this month.
Walking more with your walker - up and down the sidewalk
Walking along furniture and walls all over the house - you can really get around
Talking more and trying to imitate us
You still take four bottles a day of formula
You still throw all your food on the floor so I end up feeding you everything (hopefully you will out grow this soon ;))
Love playing with other kiddos
Love when Dada comes home from work
I LOVE YOU HANNAH JEAN!!!!!


0 comments:
Post a Comment