1 John 4:19

"we love because He loved us first."

Friday, January 31, 2014

chick-fil-a

What is it with this place?


It is SO yummy!  

Hannah and I love it so much!  We eat there once a week and this week we ate there twice!  Not sure how I feel about that, but oh well, it's so good!  I usually get an eight count chicken nuggets, fries, and fruit cup.  Then H and I split it.  I eat the fries and she eats the fruit.  I am not holding back on her either, she really doesn't like the fries!  I offer her one every time and she always turns it down. More for me :)  But today I wanted something different, so I tried a salad.  The Cobb Salad, and oh man was it tasty.   I gobbled up the entire thing and I felt like I had made a semi healthy choice ;)  I'll have to remember this for our next visit.  Also, did you know that if you order a kids meal and trade in the toy you can get a free dessert!  Bonus!

I also love how they give you place mats for your kids.  So awesome!

Sorry I'm not sorry for the post on Chick-fil-A and it's yumminess.  Some days it's just about the small things and today, like many, it was my lunch and refreshing Arnold Palmer!  (tea and lemonade mix)  It's the bomb!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio