1 John 4:19

"we love because He loved us first."

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

valentine

Valentine's Day was really special this year.  Hannah was realllly into it ;)  She loved the cookies, chocolates, teddy bears, and flowers.  

On Thursday we got a package in the mail from Mimi and Poppie.  It was valentines day treats from Midland :)  YAY!  Hannah loved opening everything up and of course eating all the yummy treats.  She also loves her little valentine bear!  We have the best Mimi and Poppie!


This girls loves chocolate so much!

flowers from the love of my life

Her Daddy made it super special for her.  Just like my Dad did for his girls.  I will always remember waking up to a box of chocolates and a card from my Dad.  He would have something for each of his daughters.  And my Mom would always get a big bouquet of flowers.  I love that Zach gets to love and treat Hannah!  There's a sweet bond between Daddy's and their girls.

When Zach got home from work we headed to Klyde Warren Park.  It was packed with people, which we loved because my favorite thing is to people watch.  There was a live band, clowns, dogs, and a SNAKE!  Scary but cool.  The kids area is really nice too.  A lot of it is like a water park so I know we will enjoy that more this Spring and Summer.  But Hannah had fun walking around and playing with all the dogs and kids.  Eating at the food trucks is awesome.  My all time fav is a truck that sells sliders. I always get two brisket mac n cheese sliders and one meatball slider.  Ya'll they are to die for!  Zach always orders something different and then wishes he had gotten my sliders, ha!  Looking forward to the next trip for more sliders.

my girl :)


Dada and Hannah
When we got home I was overwhelmed with so many emotions.  Mainly just feeling so blessed.  I can't believe that I am living the dream I have always wanted.  I have a husband that loves the Lord and his family.   I have a beautiful little girl that makes me laugh and smile everyday.  I find myself day dreaming about the future and what it will look like, our next home, more kids, family vacations.  But that night I caught myself so content and pleased with the present.  I want to stay this way as long as possible.  The present is what you enjoy in the moment.   I need to stop and look at my present more often and just enjoy, because it's pretty amazing.  God is good all the time.

oh happy day!





1 comments:

swaneemoon said...

Love your last paragraph. So true!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio