1 John 4:19

"we love because He loved us first."

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

so much energy

I don't even know what to do with this little girl these days.  She is so full of energy and full of life!  

Life is good...most of the time ;)

Waiting on Marme to get to the house so we can go play!
From the moment she wakes up she is laughing and yelling hello to the world!  She runs around playing all morning.  If I dare try and take her to lunch she usually throws a fit until we get up and are on the move again.  She wants to walk everywhere by herself, no help from mom, and definitely does not want to be in the stroller.  I have gotten to where if we are having lunch with friends or my Mom I take a bag of chocolate hershey kisses or order a bowl of ice cream, so she will sit still long enough for us to eat and have a decent conversation.  I know I know, bad Mom.  But it's survival mode!

Today we went to the mall with my Mom and sister.  Hannah loves the mall.  Mainly because she always get a NM chocolate chip cookie (amazing!).  But also for the ducks and turtles.  She just stares and stares at them.  I gave her about 20 pennies today and let her throw them into the water one at a time. This was a huge hit for her!  The rest of the time she just danced around and did Ring Around the Rosie about a bazillion times for my Mom.  She's quite the show off these days!

I know where she gets the energy too, her Dad!  Not me!  And it's not the sugar either, sugar free days she's just as busy!  I get a great work out every day chasing after her!  We walked past a little girl about the same age just walking calmly next to her Dad.  She was so sweet!  If I let Hannah walk in the mall she would be running and in and out of every store before I could get my hands on her!  I guess this is something we need to work on, staying with Mom.

We went up to the NM kids section, SO CUTE, I wanted everything in there!  Hannah had a blast playing with all of the stuffed animals and the play kitchen area they have set up.  It was like she was at the best store ever!  She would yell and scream with excitement with each new stuffed animal she found.  My Mom thought it was hilarious, the sales ladies, not so much!  I think Hannah got all the bunnies and puppies mixed up and out of their place, but she had fun ;)  Sometimes, you have to pick your battles, and this wasn't one.  Oppsie!  

It was a fun day with this energizer bunny!  Thank goodness for the long afternoon naps she still takes. Rest for us all :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio