Last weekend we headed to San Antonio to see my sister and her family before they welcome baby number 2 to their home! We had such a great trip!!
Hannah had a blast playing with her cousins. She loves playing with older kiddos, watching them, and copying their every move ;) We were very busy and Hannah stayed up way too late most nights but we were just having too much fun for sleep ;)
Thursday night we met everyone on the river and ate some yummy Mexican food. Hannah was obsessed with the river, ducks, and boats. I bought her a cute little pink dress at a shop and I can't wait for her to wear it this Summer. That night when we got home, Mary and I stayed up really late just talking and laughing. I felt like we were little girls again sharing a bedroom. We used to stay up late every night laughing and playing weird made up games. Some of my favorite memories. I also brought her all the newborn baby clothes. We have so many hand me downs in my family so there's a TON of clothes being passed around. It is so nice. We looked at each little onesie and remembered when our girls wore them. Can't believe Hannah is so big now and could once where those tiny outfits!
Friday the guys headed to the golf course early and the girls stayed in our pjs a long time while the kids played. Abigail has a lot of toys that Hannah does not have. They tore that play room upside down! To get out of the house for a bit we headed to the park and then came home for lunch and naps. That afternoon we went on a walk and then everyone got in the car and headed to a friends house for barbeque. Our friends had just moved into a new home and they wanted to have us all over for dinner and time for the kids to play. It was the perfect night for an outdoor party. Their home was beautiful but the backyard was unreal! It was gorgeous!! Wonderful day had by all!
Saturday morning we headed to Gruene, Texas. One of my favorite places in Texas. We ate lunch at the Gristmill, I had chicken fried steak, of course! It was the bomb. Hannah did really well at lunch. She is all over the place at restaurants but she sat and ate while we got to linger and talk. Then we shopped the city a bit and let the kids run around. That night we got a babysitter at my sisters and celebrated St. Patrick's Day by going out to dinner and to a few bars. It was a fun parents night out! I was definitely tired the next morning, but it was worth it. When we left Sunday morning I cried because we had a wonderful trip and because I miss my sister and her family so much! They are the only ones that don't live in the metroplex and I miss them a lot. I will always remember this trip! Next time I go, there will be a new baby to snuggle on. BOY OR GIRL!? We shall see soon!

Feeling thankful for family. My best friends.
Thursday night we met everyone on the river and ate some yummy Mexican food. Hannah was obsessed with the river, ducks, and boats. I bought her a cute little pink dress at a shop and I can't wait for her to wear it this Summer. That night when we got home, Mary and I stayed up really late just talking and laughing. I felt like we were little girls again sharing a bedroom. We used to stay up late every night laughing and playing weird made up games. Some of my favorite memories. I also brought her all the newborn baby clothes. We have so many hand me downs in my family so there's a TON of clothes being passed around. It is so nice. We looked at each little onesie and remembered when our girls wore them. Can't believe Hannah is so big now and could once where those tiny outfits!
Friday the guys headed to the golf course early and the girls stayed in our pjs a long time while the kids played. Abigail has a lot of toys that Hannah does not have. They tore that play room upside down! To get out of the house for a bit we headed to the park and then came home for lunch and naps. That afternoon we went on a walk and then everyone got in the car and headed to a friends house for barbeque. Our friends had just moved into a new home and they wanted to have us all over for dinner and time for the kids to play. It was the perfect night for an outdoor party. Their home was beautiful but the backyard was unreal! It was gorgeous!! Wonderful day had by all!
Saturday morning we headed to Gruene, Texas. One of my favorite places in Texas. We ate lunch at the Gristmill, I had chicken fried steak, of course! It was the bomb. Hannah did really well at lunch. She is all over the place at restaurants but she sat and ate while we got to linger and talk. Then we shopped the city a bit and let the kids run around. That night we got a babysitter at my sisters and celebrated St. Patrick's Day by going out to dinner and to a few bars. It was a fun parents night out! I was definitely tired the next morning, but it was worth it. When we left Sunday morning I cried because we had a wonderful trip and because I miss my sister and her family so much! They are the only ones that don't live in the metroplex and I miss them a lot. I will always remember this trip! Next time I go, there will be a new baby to snuggle on. BOY OR GIRL!? We shall see soon!
Feeling thankful for family. My best friends.


0 comments:
Post a Comment