Zach, Hannah, and I are so happy to say that baby brother will be here in November!
We are so so excited. Last weekend we did a reveal party out at the lake. My Mom loves a good reveal party, so I let her do the whole thing :) Wonderful! She planned it at a winery and it was such a fun night. Zach had a blue balloon and I had a pink balloon, everyone counted to three and then whatever gender baby was, that person blew up their balloon. I don't know why but that is hard to put into words. HA! Here's the video :)
We thought and thought about the name for this little babe. This baby was so hard to name, we could not think of a name that we both loved. I had a list of names but when it came time to use one of them none of them seemed right. Then one night Zach was searching online at a name list and came across, Sam. He said it out loud. And we both smiled from ear to ear! It was perfect. Absolutely perfect.
Samuel Haynes Davis "Sam"
Hannah has not clued in at all that baby brother is on the way. We keep pointing to my belly and saying baby but she just runs to her room and gets one of her baby dolls. LOL! so funny. It is probably really confusing for her considering my belly hasn't hardly grown. I am so ready to have a baby bump. I know he's in there, I'm just ready for everyone to see :) I was the same way with Hannah girl.
God has truly blessed our little family. We are so thankful!!!!
IT"S A BOY!
woohoo!


0 comments:
Post a Comment