1 John 4:19

"we love because He loved us first."

Friday, September 12, 2014

school days

Well summer was hot, busy, and hot.  We did a lot of swimming and getting ready for brother Sam.  Hannah grew up a lot this summer.  She is talking so much, playing well with friends, running, dancing, singing.  Two is going to be a great year!

I decided to put her in school one day a week.  It was a hard decision but after watching her this summer with her friends and nanny, I knew she would LOVE it.  She is such a social butterfly.  Every time we get in the car she says, "Play with friends?"  Always wanting to be around people, having a great time.  

She is in a class with other kids that are all between the age of 19-23 months as of September.  They will all be turning 2 this year.  I love that she will be playing with friends her age :)  Her teacher, Ms Kate is precious.  She has two little boys of her own that both go to the same school.  

Like any Momma I have all the same concerns.  I pray that the teachers will see what her needs are and hear her little voice.  I pray that she will play nice with her friends and that they will play nice with her. I pray that she is Jesus' light of love and joy for everyone in the room, the way she is for me and her Daddy.  It is totally amazing to watch this cutie grow.  I love her SO much!


Cheeeeeeese!

My little Missy :)

Daddy and his girl!

One more pic please!  She was ready to go play :)

This is the day that the Lord has made, Let us REJOICE and be GLAD!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio