My days are very full. Two babies is the real Mommy deal. It's one then the other, meeting needs all day long. Sometimes at 4 I ask myself if I brushed my teeth this morning. Dishes are always in the sink, laundry is always waiting to be folded. It's exhausting, but I wouldn't have it any other way. I love being a Mom. There are hard days but then there are really easy days too. Seems like the easy flowing days come more often, so that's good, because the hard days kinda make me crazy ;)! I think I am starting to get the hang of two babes though. And I know I definitely want more :)
These two. She loves him.
Date nights are so needed and really fun! I remember hating to leave Hannah and worrying about her the whole time. Now I look forward to the planned date night and can't hardly wait for some adult time with this amazing guy!
Hannah has been sick this past week with a horrible cold. The worst cold she has ever had. She is up all night because she can't breath and then during the day is just miserable with watery eyes and a runny nose. I feel so sorry for her. Hopefully this is the last day of feeling bad and she will start to heal over the next couple days. Poor girl. Even though she is sick she is still being so sweet. Saying, "tissue please." and "thank you Momma." It just melts my heart. She is growing so much. Last night Zach and I talked about how cool it is that we can really hold a conversation with her now. She is talking so great!! I am buying her 3T clothes. Yesterday at the doctor she weighed 27 pounds at 28 months. Cutie. Just praying this girls feels better quick. Makes me so thankful for the days when we are all well and can get out of the house. We have attempted to potty train. More on that later....
Hannah got her first real haricut. She had to wear her princess Elsa dress because princesses get their haircut. Whatever works, right?!
Sam is still a rock star baby. He is sleeping from about 7:30 pm to 5 or 6 am. I'll take it! He is really starting to talk a ton. His smile is the sweetest thing, great big grin from ear to ear. People say he looks like me, but I want him to look like his handsome Daddy ;) I think he has a lot of Zach in him too. A couple days ago he starting rolling front to back and back to front. No more putting you on the bed for a bit to get something in another room.....! You love to suck your thumb. It's pretty darn cute. You are wearing 6 months clothes at 3.5 months old. You are so long! I try to hold you all day long, but when I put you down you are still as happy as a clam. Never fussy. You eat great too. About six or seven feedings a day. I think I will start you on food around 4 months. I bet you are going to love that! I am so proud of you sweet boy!
I could stare at him all day.
My Mom had her transplant about a month ago. She is growing stronger each day but still faces many obstacles. I know she is so ready to be healthy again. I just keep praying that God heals her and restores her body so she can enjoy life. Hopefully we will know more by the end of the week on how things are progressing. My hands are lifted up to the Lord.


0 comments:
Post a Comment