The past two weeks it has been a winter wonderland around here.
Feeling better and enjoying the snow and SUN!
Last week Hannah was sick with RSV. It was so horrible. The sickest she has ever been. I was so worried about her. Needless to say she did not get to play in the snow. But last night it snowed about 3 inches and she has been out in it all morning. I am so thankful that we got another snow so she could enjoy it. I'm thinking this will be our last one of the year, but I guess you never really know with Texas weather!
At the doctor :'(
Wishing she could play in the snow
We tried and tried to keep the virus away from Sam but it just didn't work. Took him to the doctor last weekend and a test confirmed he has RSV also. :( Sad sad sad. And he is so little. I have been scared to death about him and his breathing. They used to give breathing treatments for babies with RSV but our pediatrician said that they don't do that anymore and that he has to fight it on his own. He has been sleeping in his swing for about a week now. It helps because he is inclined a bit. I want him to sleep but I can't wait to get him back in the crib. I feel like we just got him sleeping through the night and then this hit. Hopefully it won't be hard to get him back in the crib sleeping all night once he is all better. I think by the weekend most of his crud (yuck) will be cleared out and I will lay him down flat again. Wish me luck!! I am one tired Momma. Sick Sam :'(
With both kids being sick, snow, clouds, and no sunshine it has been exhausting. I don't know how people raise children on their own. I am so thankful for Zach and his helping hands. He has been taking the early morning wake up calls so I can sleep a couple more hours. Those hours are the only thing that has kept me going. Sleep depravation is serious!
Even though we are snowed in today, the SUN is out, both my kids seem to be on the mend, and I have a smile on my face (and huge dark bags under my eyes ;)! This Mom hoping this is the last snow, that Spring is right around the corner, and that winter sickness is GONE FOR GOOD!


0 comments:
Post a Comment