1 John 4:19

"we love because He loved us first."

Monday, April 13, 2015

Whistler

A trip for two.

Zach and I had a wonderful vacation last week.  We flew to Canada to hit the slopes, relax, eat and drink.  And most importantly, SLEEP!  It came at the perfect time.  We had a blast.  Whistler, Canada is a sweet town with great restaurants and shopping.  We really didn't do much shopping because we spent our days on the slopes, but after dinner each night we would walk around a pop in a couple stores.  We woke up early, skied until our legs felt like jelly, soaked in the hot tub, took naps, showered, and headed to eat a delicious dinner.  We are creatures of habit and it seems that any trip we take we find ourselves in a routine by day two, ha!  We loved our routine on this trip ;)  I slept all night every night and it was glorious!  





I sure did miss my babies though, coming home to them was sweet sweet sweet!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio